Today we’d like to introduce you to Morgan Scheel.
Hi Morgan, so excited to have you on the platform. So before we get into questions about your work-life, maybe you can bring our readers up to speed on your story and how you got to where you are today?
BIZKIDZ Talent Coaching is a boutique performing & creative arts studio. We offer private coaching, artist development, artist management, unique workshops, small group classes and training programs.
BIZKIDZ is what I like to refer to as my “encore career”. BIZKIDZ was Inspired by my daughter and my love for the arts and coaching passionate and talented children. The creative and performing arts have been a huge part of my life for as long as I can remember. I am excited to pass on my knowledge and experience to my BIZKIDZ. I love to help them with the “good & the “really hard stuff”! My main goal each day is to help them build confidence, self-esteem. and inner strength. Teaching them performance skills is definitely fun but at the end of the day for me, it is all about teaching them how to make smart choices, overcome obstacles, have stellar work ethic, and how to allow their light to shine as only they can are the best parts of my day.
I am also a “momager” of a working young actor, singer, musician and dancer who just happens to be my favorite human in the world. Through my daughter, I have been given the gift of seeing the entertainment business from yet another perspective and that gives me such a well-rounded understanding of exactly what tools young artists and their parents need to navigate the entertainment world.
I’m sure you wouldn’t say it’s been obstacle free, but so far would you say the journey have been a fairly smooth road?
Like any new business there are many challenges to face. I would definitely say my toughest challenge was opening our studio right before the COVID-19 pandemic hit. We spent many months navigating remote classes before finally slowly opening our doors in late Fall of 2020. We are tiny but mighty and I absolutely love each one of my BIZKIDZ and our boutique business model.
As you know, we’re big fans of BIZKIDZ Talent Coaching. For our readers who might not be as familiar what can you tell them about the brand?
1. BIZKIDZ Talent Coaching offers private coaching, group training classes & fun workshops for ages 3 and up for acting, singing, dancing, song & creative writing and professional development coaching at an affordable rate.
2. One thing that sets us apart is our small class setting and boutique business model. It allows us to offer flexibility and a low pressure environment for our clients. It also ensures each student and parent gets the attention and guidance they deserve to help grow.
3. Instilling confidence and empowering students to not let obstacles stop them, be unique, authentic and make smart choices are the biggest gifts that I offer my students and what sets me apart as a coach.
4. We offer both in-person and on-line group and private sessions to accommodate our students’ individual needs. Visit our website and join us for a trial class!
Can you tell us more about what you were like growing up?
Growing up, I was a very active child with a big imagination. My first love as a young girl was dance. After an injury ended my budding professional dance career I turned to music and writing. Creative writing, songwriting and performing gave me a new creative and therapeutic outlet in my life.
My most fun project to date has been my children’s book “The Fabulous Glitter Girl”. Plans are currently underway to create a junior musical adaptation of the book with my BIZKIDZ family. My favorite characters are Elmo & The Lion from the Wizard of Oz, I love coffee and pizza, my favorite children’s book is Mooch The Messy, my favorite animal is a shark and my favorite color is glitter!
- Monthly Class Packs Range from $50-$75
- Private Coaching Range from $25 – $60 per session
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.bizkidztalentcoaching.com
- Instagram: @bizkidztalentcoaching
- Facebook: @bizkidztalentcoaching